Form 10 Unit 5 Art Vocabulary
Интерактивные упражнения на тренировку лексики по теме «Art » к Unit 5 учебника для 10 класса авторов Юхнель Н. В. и др. Лексика к этому разделу не трудная, но нужно помнить о том, что есть ученики, для которых любая лексика представляет сложность.
1-2 flash cards
5-6 — choice
7 — crossword
8 keys (Word document)
9 исходник HotPot
Fill in the following words to make the sentences complete:
1. An ____________ is a picture made by printing from an etched metal plate.
2. The children aren’t allowed to watch movies with violent ____________. [=movies in which violent things happen]
3. Goya was one of the first painters to look for a wider ____________ for his work.
4. In art, how can you represent ____________ notions such as peace or justice?
5. She appreciates the ____________ arts such as painting and film.
6. The ____________ of a new computer system will take about a week.
7. Landscape ____________ is her hobby.
8. The walls of the old building are covered with ____________.
9. A bronze ____________ was erected in his honour.
10. Local artists were asked to create ____________ for the garden.
11. I love the sculpture’s ____________.
12. His book ____________ [=conveys] the harsh realities of war.
13. Just in the past year, the party has ____________ dozens of books and closed numerous publishing houses.
14. Her kindness left a lasting ____________ on her students.
15. He said he loved her, but he actually had no ____________ of marrying her. [=he did not intend to marry her]
16. I cannot ____________ to you how grateful I am.
17. Dance is a form of artistic/creative ____________.
18. Every actor ____________ the role of Hamlet a little differently.
19. She has been undergoing treatment for severe/deep ____________.
20. He is undergoing cancer ____________.
21. The building’s design is not only ____________ but also beautiful.
22. Ann suffered from depression and a number of other ____________ problems.
23. She has ____________ everyone with her enthusiasm. [=her enthusiasm has made other people feel enthusiastic too]
24. The wedding cake was a real work of ____________.
25. Paintings by contemporary ____________ covered the walls.
26. The painting ____________ the queen in a purple robe.
27. Objects in the foreground are drawn larger than those in the ____________.
28. There were several famous paintings at the ____________.
29. Emily Dickinson has had a major ____________ on his poetry.
30. It is ____________ to sell tobacco to someone under 16.
Check yourself with the key.