Form 10 Unit 9 Personal News
Набор интерактивных упражнений к заключительному, Unit 9, разделу учебника English 10 авторов Юхнель, Наумовой, Демченко.
Отдельно можно потренировать глаголы с послелогами:
Form 10 Unit 9 Personal News Verbs with Prepositions
Ex.1 Find appropriate prepositions:
Ex.2 . Fill in the gaps with the verbs from your active vocabulary. Change tense forms if necessary:
- We’re *** to tourists here — we get thousands every year.
- Fierce winds *** the race from taking place.
- I don’t *** to a cup of coffee.
- In the end we *** against the house because it was too small.
- I will not *** up with your bad behaviour any longer!
- He *** himself in the pleasure of a day spent entirely at the beach.
- He *** of sending an e-mail but decided against it.
- After ten minutes trying to get the answer I *** up.
- He *** his brother for breaking the window.
- He doesn’t *** of smoking.
- We *** our hosts for the lovely evening.
- He talked and talked. At one point I thought he would *** on all night.
- The work has a tendency to *** up if I’m not careful.
- Her financial adviser *** her against such a risky investment.
- She *** him on the birth of his son…