1. Why did Arthur Conan Doyle stop writing stories about Sherlock Holmes?
2. What worried Mr Horowitz before starting a book?
3. Why was writing the book about Sherlock Holmes easier than Mr Horowitz thought?
1. Arthur Conan Doyle stopped writing about Sherlock Holmes because it took up too much of his time.
2. It was exciting for Anthony Horowitz to deal with the character because he didn’t want to disappoint people who loved books about Sherlock Holmes.
3. He found it fairly easy to write because he had always loved those books.
Если вы нашли ошибку, пожалуйста, выделите фрагмент текста и нажмите Ctrl+Enter.