Card 11. Script 32. Running a race
Listening (Script 32, p.98)
1. How many runners are going to take part in a race?
2. Where would they like to organize the starting line?
3. Why do they need to have first aid points?
1. At the moment they have 150 applicants, but they expect there will be 200 by the race itself.
2. They would like to organize the starting line somewhere that has a place to warm up, the Town Hall, for example.
3. They need to have first aid points in case the runners have problems.