Card 14. Script 36. How to lose weight
Listen to the three speakers talking about losing weight and answer the questions below.
1. What does the first speaker advise to do if you want to lose weight?
2. What is the mistake many people make trying to lose weight?
3. Why is it necessary to exercise according to the third speaker?
1. The first speaker advises to throw away gas or electric cooker and throw away salt. He recommends to eat plenty of fruit and vegetables and to drink as much water as possible. He says one should cut out soda and limit fruit juices, most of which are high calorie.
2. The mistake of many people is that they try to lose weight quickly. You should lose weight gradually.
3. It’s necessary to exercise to burn more than you take in.