Dest B2 Unit 26 Phrasal verbs
Fill in the gaps with the appropriate phrasal verbs
- The idea of glasses being a fashion item has been slow to ___ on.
- People thought that the use of robots would ___ away with boring low-paid factory jobs.
- ___ up a list of all the things you want to do.
- He went to the party ___ up as a Chicago gangster.
- I’ll ___ over the explanation of how it works
- The poems ___out of her disturbed imagination.
- These skills have been ___ down from generation to generation.
- He ___ us all up in the corridor.
- They sent someone to ___ me around the new offices.
- He sat on the bed to ___ his boots off.
- I ___ up all the photos of my old boyfriend.
- What a lovely dress! Why don’t you ___ it on?
- My boots are beginning to ___ out.
- I have to ___ into the drugstore for some shampoo.