Vocabulary Exercise Form 6 Unit 4
A small vocabulary exercise Form 6 Unit 4.
Exercise 1. Complete the sentences with your active vocabulary:
punish, ghosts, appeared, aliens, monster, gold (adj), terrible, disappeared, unusual, wears, turned into, magic (adj), believes, imagine, hung, magic, magician
- Do you believe in *** ?
- We didn’t like the cafe, the food there was ***.
- It is difficult to *** London without Big Ben.
- She has a very *** name.
- The *** waved his magic wand.
- This book is about other planets and ***.
- He *** the painting on the wall.
- One by one, the stars *** in the sky.
- The dinosaurs *** millions of years ago.
- She *** a white blouse to work.
- The mice *** strong white horses.
- Some parents *** their children for bad marks.
- My Granny goes to church, she *** in God.
- The magician flew away on a *** carpet.
- She wears a *** cross round her neck.
- The movie was about a huge green ***.
- *** are believed to live in old castles.
Note: упражнение составлено на базе аутентичных словарей.