Boarding Schools in the UK. Listening Test
Видео и тест на контроль понимание прослушанного/просмотренного по теме «Boarding Schools in the UK», 8 класс, 1 четверть, раздел 2.
|1. In grand ______ walls young people live, work and ______together.
a) mysterious /study
b) respectable /socialize
2. Who is Badminton School in Bristol for?
a) It is for boys.
b) It’s a co-educational school.
c) It is for girls.
3. The girls in this school feel …. .
a. secure and comfortable
b. safe and comfortable
4. Can pupils from Russia study in Bruton school?
5. Schools for girls have very positive effect on academic performance of the pupils.
|6. Boarding schools in England ______ artistic talents of their pupils.
7. D’Overbroeck’s college is based in Oxford, so the students have the advantage of using the resources and _____ of the prestigious Oxford University.
8. Students and teachers are very ___.
9. Why don’t all pupils return home straight away after leaving school?
a. They continue studying at universities.
b. They have no money to buy a ticket.
10. Do teachers and school leavers come in touch?
Выберите один или несколько ответов:
b. They are invited to visit school.
c. Former students send their children to the same school.