Form 6. Few/a few, little/a little
Fill in few/a few and little/a little:
- I ate ____ meat and ____ potatoes for dinner.
- He got up late, drank ____ tea and rushed to school.
- You must eat ___ of this soup. It is full of vitamins.
- There is ____ snow on the ground this winter. The ground is almost bare.
- The tea is not sweet; there is ____ sugar in it.
- There is ____ coffee in your cup. Shall I give you some more?
- I want you to buy ____ loaves of brown bread; we are going on a picnic.
- Is there much water in the bottle? — Oh, no. There is ____ water in it.
- Do many people know about this new bookstore? — No, only ___.
- Why did you put ___ sugar in your coffee? It won’t be sweet.
- There are ___ sweets in the box. It’s almost empty.
- I’ve got ___apples. I can make some juice.
- I would like ___ biscuits to drink with tea.
- I eat ___ fish. I prefer meat.
- Would you like some coffee? – Just ____.