Разработка к уроку 3 в 7 классе (базовый уровень) по теме «Shopping»
I. Make sure you know the words:
1. а suitcase
4. to break
2. а towel
5. to cut off
3. a toothbrush
II. Fill in the missing words
1. Mr. Bean has packed all his things into a …. .
2. Are you going to take a shower? Don’t forget to take a … with you.
3. Last summer my granny … her leg and spent two weeks in hospital.
4. Parents should teach their little children to clean teeth. A baby needs a special … and special … .
5. Linda … her beautiful long hair and looked like a boy.
III. Choose the correct variant.
1. The first suitcase is too small/big enough.
2. Mr Bean thinks he is going to take too many/not enough things with him.
3. Mr Bean’s shirts are too bright/bright enough.
4. The teddy bear is too small/small enough.
5. The second suitcase is too big/big enough.
IV. Watch the video again and match questions with answers.
|1. What is Mr Bean doing?
||a) He’s got 5.
|2. Is his suitcase big enough?
||b) No, it’s too small.
|3. Is he going to take enough things with him?
||c) Yes, it is.
|4. Why doesn’t he take his towel?
||d) It isn’t small enough.
|5. How many shirts has Mr Bean got?
||e) He is packing his suitcase.
|6. Why does he break his toothbrush?
||f) It’s too big.
|7. Does he take enough toothpaste?
||g) No, he takes too little.
|8. Why does he cut off his trousers?
||h) No, he doesn’t.
|9. Does he do anything with his teddy bear?
||i) They are too big and too long.
|10. Is his second suitcase big enough?
||j) No, he is going to take too many things.