tasteиметь вкус (not used in the progressive tenses) taste пробовать на вкус (is used in the progressive tenses)
Fill in tastein its forms.
1. This drink … like sherry.
2. Whether an animal … … or smelling its food may be difficult to determine….
3. I’… … the soup, to check if it needs more salt.
4. I don’t like cranberries — they … kind of sour.
5. I … … the cake.
6. I ordered chocolate ice cream but this … of coffee.
7. It’s a vegetarian pie, but it … just like meat!
8. This milk … strange — do you think it’s OK to drink?
9. You should … my Dad’s fried chicken, it’s delicious.
10. The pizza … delicious without any cheese at all.
11. It’s a vegetarian pie, but it … just like meat!
12. The cake … pretty good to me.
13. Jane … … the milk to see if it’s hot.
14. You can … the garlic in this stew.
15. Although the meal was cold, it … delicious.
Note: the examples were taken from authentic English dictionaries.
The material was taken from Upstream Proficiency by Virginia Evans -Jenny Dooley.
The verb to have
The verb to see
Если вы нашли ошибку, пожалуйста, выделите фрагмент текста и нажмите Ctrl+Enter.