Study the list of expressions with do and make (Units 5-6 BVIU) and do the exercise.
1. We encourage our kids to help with the ***.
2. I need to *** a telephone call.
3. I want to think about it a bit longer before I make a ***.
4. She was in the kitchen *** the washing-up. [=*** the dishes]
5. If you *** a mistake, just cross it out.
6. My first marriage was a terrible failure. I don’t want to make the same *** again.
7. Please *** a photocopy at Happy Endings and send it to me.
8. We do *** with [=sell to or buy from] companies overseas.
9. I have to do the *** today. [=to wash the dirty clothes, towels, etc.]
10. I *** the cooking and my husband *** the laundry.
11. She did the *** and hung it out to dry.
12. She’s making a *** of our wedding.
13. He *** us some coffee.
14. My husband dresses the children while I *** breakfast.
15. Who *** the cooking in your house?
16. I don’t do any regular ***.
17. The noise of the traffic makes him tired and ***.
1. housework 2.make 3. decision 4. doing 5. make 6. mistake 7.make 8. business 9. laundry 10. do/ does 11. laundry 12. video/film 13. made 14. make 15. does 16. exercise 17. nervous
Если вы нашли ошибку, пожалуйста, выделите фрагмент текста и нажмите Ctrl+Enter.