Билет №4 Friendship
1. Let’s talk about friendship. What role do friends play in your life?
2. Can you rely on your best friend? Why (not)?
3. What questions do you usually ask when you want to get acquainted with someone?
4. What can you advise a teenager who has no friends?
5. They say: “A person has just one true friend”. What do you think about this?
|1. Let’s talk about friendship. What role do friends play in your life?||Friendship is extremely important for every person because everyone needs communication and understanding. A friend is one with whom you spend your free time, share your thoughts and interests, who keeps your secrets, whom you trust and who is always ready to help. I’ve got a lot of friends. Some of them are close, some are not, but all of them make my life brighter and more interesting. In my view friendship is a gift from God. I can’t imagine my life without friends. As a proverb says, “Life without a friend is like death without a witness”.|
|2. Can you rely on your best friend? Why (not)?||My best friend is Sveta. I think I can rely on her. We have been friends for many years. We never quarrel, there’s mutual understanding between us.|
|3. What questions do you usually ask when you want to get acquainted with someone?||What’s your name?
Where are you from?
Have you got a lot of friends?
Have you got a hobby?
|4. What can you advise a teenager who has no friends?||The best way to have a friend is to be one. Be polite, helpful, attentive and friendly with people, and, I’m sure, they will appreciate this.|
|5. They say: “A person has just one true friend”. What do you think about this?||I think it’s possible to have more than one true friend. It’s hard to find a person who will share your whole life. But you may find one who is faithful and sincere, helpful and devoted, and these are the qualities that make a true friend.|
1. A friend is one who is always at your side, be you at the height of your success or at the depths of despair. A real friend will never let you down, you can always rely on him.
4. It’s not easy to make friends. It’s also very difficult to stay friends for years. You have to work at it. If you want to be a friend you should think carefully before you say something to people and think twice before you do anything. You should be mindful of how your words may affect people. You shouldn’t criticize anybody or be hypocritical even in thoughts.
It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.