Listen to the radio programme and answer the questions below.
1. How long has Brian lived on his boat?
2. Why did he decide to leave London?
3. What can he do with his boat that he couldn’t with a house?
1. Brian has lived on a boat for about 12 years.
2. He decided to leave London because his family had grown up, his wife had died and his big house becаme unnecessary for him.
3. With his boat he can go to another place if he doesn’t like his neighbours. He can also enjoy the lovely nights and the lovely sunsets. He doesn’t need to go on a holiday because every day on a boat is a holiday for him.