1. The text is about researching family history. It is wonderfully exciting when you learn more about ancestors.
2. 3-й абзац.
3. People start tracing their family histories in order to find out their roots.
4. The author recommends the readers to interview all the family members before it is too late. He advises to make a basic family tree of your close family and step by step make it bigger. It is good to use public records in local libraries and in national archives. You should also remember that you can find a lot of help on the internet.
Listening (Script 32, p.98)
1. How many runners are going to take part in a race?
2. Where would they like to organize the starting line?
3. Why do they need to have first aid points?
1. At the moment they have 150 applicants, but they expect there will be 200 by the race itself.
2. They would like to organize the starting line somewhere that has a place to warm up, the Town Hall, for example.
3. They need to have first aid points in case the runners have problems.
Если вы нашли ошибку, пожалуйста, выделите фрагмент текста и нажмите Ctrl+Enter.