13 марта 2014
Card 18. Script 49. A football match
1. What sort of match did Tom play?
2. How did Tom’s team play during the match? They were very enthusiastic and tried to attack as often as possible.
3. What was the result of the game? The game ended in a draw.
1. It was a home game. He played for his school team.
2. Tom’s team tried really hard, but their competitors were well-trained and scored a goal in the first half. In the second half Tom’s team were more enthusiastic and scored a goal too.
3. The match ended in a draw.