Exercise 1. Fill in the gaps with the appropriare phrasal verbs.
- You agreed to come. You can’t ___ out now!
- She is ___ out an eagerly awaited solo album next month.
- The factory ___down in the 1980s.
- He ___ the project through to the end.
- You try to get some sleep, I’ll ___ to the children’s breakfast.
- After the party we all ___ to and cleared everything up.
- She ___ out with the aim of becoming the youngest ever winner of the championship.
- The group plans to ___ up an import business.
- You’d better ___down, that car was flashing its lights at you.
- They’re working too slowly. How can we ___ them up?
- Paula ___ in for Jane, while Jane was on holiday.
- I don’t have time to ___ on any new responsibilities right now.
- A British newspaper says British Airways plan to ___ over Trans World Airways.
- They ___ down our invitation.
Ключи не пишу, так как задание в изменённом виде будет на сайте ДО.