Fill in the missing prepositions:
- Our car broke *** and we had to push it off the road.
- I came *** a group of children playing.
- She’d been seeing the boy for a while, but didn’t want her parents to find ***.
- He made *** some excuse about having problems with his car, but no one believed him.
- Pull *** old blossoms so that the plant will keep flowering.
- Don’t throw the newspaper ***, it goes in the recycle bin!
- Please turn the lights *** so I can see what I’m reading.
- Turn *** the machine and unplug it when you leave.