Books in Never Ending Motion
1. Read the article and say in 2-3 sentences what it is about.
2. The author says what makes librarians unhappy. Find this extract and read it aloud.
3. Who was the first to introduce book-crossing in our country?
4. Why is book-crossing becoming more and more popular in Belarus?
1. The text runs about book-crossing. Book-crossing is a new trend developing in Belarus. People exchange books leaving them in public places. Book-crossing is a good way to encourage young people to read.
3. The Director of the BNTU scientific library Alexei Skalaban was the first to introduce book-crossing in our country.
4. Book-crossing is a great idea as books are available to everyone. «Safe places» can be found in libraries, cafes, night clubs and educational establishments and young people gather by the shelves of books, magazines and discs.
Если вы нашли ошибку, пожалуйста, выделите фрагмент текста и нажмите Ctrl+Enter.