Form 7. Unit 6. Home sweet home.
Match the words with the pictures:
- A balcony
- A block of flats
- A chimney
- A cottage
- A fence
- A garage
- A roof
A B C D E F G H
Смотреть вариант с картинками на Google Drive
Match the words and their definitions:
|1. a balcony
||a) a place for keeping cars
|2. a block of flats
||b) a large house with a lot of flats in it
|3. a chimney
||c) platform built on an outside wall of a building
|4. a cottage
||d) barrier made of wooden or metal stakes
|5. a fence
||e) small house especially in the country
|6. a garage
||f) top covering of a building, tent, bus, car
|7. a roof
||g) structure through which smoke from a fire is carried away
Put the words into the right order and write down the sentences.
- is / There / a / chimney / white/ on / roof/ the.
- live / I/ a / cottage/ in / small.
- is/ There/ a/ our/ car/ garage/ in.
- a/ balcony/ It/ a/ is/ house/ with.
- is/ It/ two-storeyed/ a/building.
- yesterday/ We / painted/ the/ roof.