Form 7. Unit 8. Lesson 4. Passport to Australia
Match the words and the pictures:
- cattle; 2) mining; 3) wheat; 4) a state; 5) oil; 6) wool
Make the possible phrases:
|production of||six regions|
True or false
( after exercise 2, page 65 in Workbook )
- Australia is an island, a country and a continent.
- The capital of the country is Sydney.
- Australia is divided into 2 states and 6 territories.
- It isn’t famous for wool production.
- January is the warmest month in Australia.
- It is famous for cattle farming.
- The country is known for its marine fishing.
- Australia is a part of Oceania.
- Most people in this country speak French.