Form 7. Unit 9. Lessons 4-6
Match 2 parts of the words and translate them:
Match the words and their definitions:
||A. ability to read thoughts
||B. ability to move through the air
||C. ability to live forever
||D. ability to transport oneself
||E. ability to move very fast
Fill in the suitable words:
|Songs and poems translate hero project power dictionary
- Can you use a ___ ?
- It was difficult to ___ that article.
- Winnie-the-Pooh has an ability to create __ .
- Superman is a __ who uses the ___ wisely.
- Our __ was excellent and we got good marks.
Make the sentences:
- don’t, I, like, compositions, write, to.
- a, seldom, We, use, dictionary.
- the, aloud, Read, poem!
- my, have, I, already, done, in, Chemistry, project.
- translated, We, yesterday, a, text, boring, very.