Form 10.Unit 2.The Present Continuous Passive Tense
Match two parts of the sentences:
||We are speaking
||is being rented now.
||This old cathedral
||house next week.
||My dad is
||with our estate agent.
||Jill is moving
||taking a shower now.
||That semidetached house
||is being restored at this moment.
Make the sentences:
1. ceiling, being, Their, is, now, whitened.
2. walls, are, rebuilt, The, being.
3. pipes, being, New, radiators, and, are, painted.
4. month, big, is, sold, This, mansion, being, next.
5. This, agent, is, estate, being, questioned, now.
Use The Present Continuous Passive or The Present Continuous Active Tense:
1. Our townhouse (build) now.
2. Mr. Green’s neighbors (put in) a new washbasin now.
3. Look! My dad (repair) our roof.
4. My bedroom ( clean) at this moment.
5. Look! Tom and Barbara ( open) the door.
Imagine that it is morning now. Describe what happens to:
a) your face?
b) your teeth?
c) your hair?
d) your breakfast?
e) your door?
|Close Brush Eat Wash Brush
Если вы нашли ошибку, пожалуйста, выделите фрагмент текста и нажмите Ctrl+Enter.