Form 8 Unit 2 Lesson 10
Best-known British Schools
Reading. Ex 2a p 57
Say in other words
- school for boys –
- pupils of Harrow –
- clever –
- a lot of –
- very good facilities –
- a sports ground for playing football –
- to test —
We take part in dozens of events, which challenge our talents, abilities and skills and help to build our character.
Find in the text words and expressions which mean the same
|enter a university
|go in for sports
Make phrases according to the text
||a) foreign countries
||c) excellence and independence
|4. travel to
||d) interests and enthusiasm
||e) the world
||f) great opportunities
|7. atmosphere of
||g) different talents and skills
- Fill in the missing words
- Badminton school is a ____ school for _____.
- The school offers excellent ____, high teaching standards and a ____ atmosphere.
- There are thousands of books, ____ books and multimedia _____ in Badminton School.
- Badminton aims at developing its pupils’ talents, ____ and abilities.
Mind the following: Harrovian
Если вы нашли ошибку, пожалуйста, выделите фрагмент текста и нажмите Ctrl+Enter.