Write the words into two groups ( the singlurar and the plural forms of the nouns) :
Glasses, mathematics, clothes, money, news, child, phenomenon, men, cacti, phenomena.
Write the plural forms of the nouns where it is possible:
Rewrite the sentences using the plural forms of the nouns :
1. There is a knife, a spoon, a fork on that dining table.
2. Don’t cry, little boy! Be a man!
3. A witch had changed him into a mouse.
4. My sister is a doctor.
5. This news was for me.
Make the sentences:
1. were, ducks, there, the, geese, among.
2. ago, year, companies, a, both, in, were, crisis.
3. people, online, many, now, shop.
4. had, gold, she, a, watch, her, wrist ( запястье) , on.
5. birds, in, tree, the, landed, a.