Unscramble and translate the words:
Match two parts of the phrases:
||A bar of
||A slice of
||A tin of
||A pot of
||A bottle of
Fill in the suitable words:
1. Would you like a *** of cake?
2. *** of ice-cream, please.
3. – Anything else?
— Yes, one roll and a *** of coffee, please.
4. Jane, buy two *** of potatoes.
5. — One cake and a *** of apple juice, please.
Make the sentences:
1. salad, made, tomatoes, Greek, is, with, cucumbers, olives, cubes, feta, of , black.
2. is, served, noodles, Goulash, often, with, of, slices, black, and, bread.
3. a, glass, milk, There, is, of, the, table, on.
4. six, sandwiches, the, There, were, on, plate.