Put the words into the right order and read the proverbs about money.
- like, Friendship, oil, and, money, water, and, is.
- friend, your, Lend, your, lose, and, money.
- spent, in, the, Money, on, brain, is, spent, vain, never.
- no, money, No, bees, honey, no, no, work.
- a lack, money, of, Everyone, complains, but, about, complains, of, none, brains, about, a lack.
- loses much, He, who loses a friend, loses much more, he, who loses faith, he, who loses money, loses all.
“Lucky Charlie Bucket” by Roald Dahl’s
Fill in the missing words:
|Street Bars Fifth Money Second Ticket Mine Got
«Mother!” yelled Charlie. “ Look! I’ve got it. The last Golden __1__. It’s _2_!
I found some __3__ in the __4__ and I bought two ___5_ of chocolate and the
__6__ one had The Golden Ticket. It’s the ___7__ Golden Ticket and I’ve ___8__