25 марта 2019
Card 2 Elementary level
|1. What can you tell me about your school?||1. Our school is a modern building with three floors.|
2. On the ground floor there is the principal’s room, a gym and a dining room.
3. On the first floor there is a library, a teacher’s room and a lot of classrooms for different subjects.
4. The assembly hall is on the first floor, too.
5. Our second floor consists of 2 blocks and is green: there are a lot of flowers everywhere.
6. We try to keep our school clean.
7. I love my school, my classmates and my teachers.
8. I think I will miss my school after leaving it.
|2. Have you decided what you will do after leaving school?||Yes, I have. I want to be a/an… (doctor/teacher/engineer/lawyer/economist/computer specialist) I am going to enter a university.|
|3. Ask me about the school I went to when I was young.||Where was your school situated? |
Was it a village school?
Was it big?
|4. Give me a piece of advice on how to make all the pupils more attentive at the lesson.||Plan your lessons. Make your lessons interesting. Give clear instructions.|
|5. Some people think that education is a key to success. Do you agree with it?||Education is necessary. I think, basic knowledge is not enough. But all depends on a person’s talent and passion.|