tourists to Belarus?
|| 1. Belarus has a lot of interesting places. |
2. First, there are landmarks from the World Heritage List: Belovezhskaya Pushcha, the Struve Arc, Mir and Nesvizh castles.
3. Then there are places connected with the names of world famous people Kazimir Malevich, Ilya Repin, Zhores Alferov.
4. Braslav Lakes and Belarusian Polesye are really wonderful.
5. Old town Turov, Zaslavl, Polotsk, and villages Dudutki and Strotchitsy are worth visiting.
6. To sum it up, Belarusian people are hospitable and welcoming.
7. I hope tourism in Belarus will develop.
of Belarus known to foreigners? Why or why not?
||I suppose they know about the bison and the stork. These wildlife symbols of Belarus are known all over the world. |
will you ask a journalist from the BelTA News Agency?
|| When was the Agency founded?Do you deliver news in real time?What foreign languages do you speak? |
What advice will
you give to people who want to visit Belarus?
||I advise to visit Grodno and Brest regions.Belovezhskaya Pushcha, Mir castle and the city of Grodno are really worth visiting. |
They say that
the Belarusian language is losing its popularity. What do you think about it?
||I don’t agree that the language is losing its popularity. People want to know their language. A lot of people in Belarus speak Belarusian. |