Здравствуйте, уважаемые коллеги! Близится пора экзаменов и ЦТ, поэтому хочу поделиться упражнениями на отработку условных предложений. Уверен, что пригодятся! С уважением ко всем представителям нашего нелегкого труда, Сергей Валерьевич Микитский, учитель английского языка гимназии №6 г. Молодечно Минской области.
Conditionals I, II, III
1. What is the type of
1. If I played a guitar, I would become a very famous rock star.
2. If I were you, I would take part in this competition.
3. If he is late, he will miss the train.
4. If Helen had not eaten so much ice cream, she would not have fallen
5. If we were clever and careful, we wouldn’t live among litter and
6. If Mary meets our teacher, she will ask her about the party.
7. If father buys tickets, we will go there,
8. If people had dreamed more about space flight, they would have found
another planet to live on.
9. If I had felt better, I would have taken part in the competition.
10. If I am rich, I will help poor people.
11. I would have won the first prize if I had worked hard.
12. If we took care of our planet, we would not have so many
13. If she hadn’t studied so hard last month, she wouldn’t have passed
14. I would build a house for my Granny if I were an architect.
15. If I have an apple, I will eat it.
2. Complete the sentences
putting the verbs into the correct form.
1. Of course it would be better if you ________ (to be) there too.
2. I will never finish my story if you_________ (to keep) on
3. If we start now, we________ (to catch) the evening train.
4. If the teenager_________ (to collect) his thoughts, he would have won
5. If she finished her research, she_________ (to take part) in the
6. If I_________ (to have) something to say to a man, I’ll tell it to
7. What _____ you____ (to do) if you won 500 dollars?
8. If the weather had been sunny and warm, we __________ (to go) to the
9. If they_________ (to know) about the consequences, they wouldn’t have
dropped that cigarette pocket.
10. If John_______ (to do) his home task, he’ll go for a walk.
11. If they_________ (to take) care of their pets, the poor puppy and
kittens wouldn’t have got into trouble.
12. Ann would behave well if you_______ (to take) her to a party.
13. If he felt bad, he________ (to stay) in bed.
14. If it______ (to be) safe, I will tell the truth.
15. If we had not relied on him, we_________ would not (to be) late.
3. Complete the sentences
putting the verbs into the correct form.
If I ________ (to hear) the noise, I ________ (to
open) the door. But I hear nothing at the moment.
If you_________ (to learn) the words, you________ (not
to get) a bad mark tomorrow.
If we ___________ (to learn) the words, we _________ (not
to have) a “3” for the dictation two days ago.
If he_______ (to find) her telephone number now, he
_________ (to phone) her.
If you ________ (not to tell) the truth next time,
you_______ (to feel) sorry about it.
If I ________ (to learn) Italian when I was at school,
I __________ (to visit) Italy the previous summer.
My parents give me so little pocket money. If I ______
(to have) more money, I ________ (to buy) a tablet.
If Tony ________ (to have) a ball, he_________ (to
play) a game at the next match.
If I _____ (to be) a diplomat, I _________ (to travel)
a lot in the future.
If I ________ (to live) near the river during my
holiday in July, I __________ (to go) swimming every day then.
If Helen ________ (to have) the information now, she
________ (to tell) them.
If he ________ (to wait) for them, he ________ (to
meet) them just at the station last weekend.
If I _______ (to listen) to the radio soon, I
_________ (to know) all the news.
If she _______ (to feel) well now, she _______ (to go)
to the mountains. It’s a pity she is at the doctor’s.
If you _________ (to work) hard during the 3rd
term, you __________ (to pass) that test successfully.
would take part
would you do
would have gone
wouldn’t have been
don’t learn, will get
had learned, wouldn’t have had
finds, will phone
don’t tell, will feel
had learned, would have visited
had, would buy
has, will play
am, will travel
had lived, would have gone
had, would tell
had waited, would have met
listen, shall know
felt, would go
had worked, would have passed
Если вы нашли ошибку, пожалуйста, выделите фрагмент текста и нажмите Ctrl+Enter.