Match the words with the opposite meaning:
Get on well
To rely on
Fill in the missing words:
1. A *** family is a family where children or a child live with only a
mum or a dad.
2. A husband, a wife and their children are a *** family.
3. A brother and a sister are my ***.
4. I trust my friend and can always *** him.
5. Several generations (поколение) of relatives are an
6. Mike can *** with this task himself.
7. My family always *** me.
8. Her family is very friendly so I can say they are a *** family.
Unscramble the questions and answer them:
1. is, a, What, family, nuclear?
2. you, Do, have, siblings?
3. do, you, with, Who, get, well, on ?
4. Is, family, close- knit, your, a, family?
5. do, Why, feel, you, secure, your, in, family?
Choose the correct prepositions:
1. Jane usually gives me a shoulder to cry ____ .
2. Mike grew up ___ a single-parent family.
3. Do you and your friend often get __ well or often fall ___ ?
4. The house where my family lived was surrounded __ the hedge.
5. Do you feel support of your friends ___ difficult situations?
Если вы нашли ошибку, пожалуйста, выделите фрагмент текста и нажмите Ctrl+Enter.