1 декабря 2019
Form 9 Unit 3 Lesson 7
Exercise 1. Open the brackets (из КУ).
- The (early) the person goes to bed, the (early) he or she gets up.
- The (early) people get up, the (much) time they have to do work in peace and quiet.
- The (much) work they do, the (confident) they feel.
- The (confident) they feel, the (happy) they are.
- The (much) work people do, the (much) money they get.
- The (much) money they get, the (wealthy) they are.
Exercise 2. Complete the sentences with the necessary prepositions.
- He found it difficult to get his American jokes *** to an English audience.
- I don’t really get *** with my sister’s husband.
- When will he get ***?
- The train gets *** at 3 o’clock.
- How did he ever get *** his driving test?
- The whole family usually gets *** at Christmas.
- They have to get *** early in the morning.
Thanks so much!😊