Unscramble the following words and translate them:
2. eavyh wosn
4. ihgtl arin
7. yusnn lsvaitern
10. ggyof dya
Match the word with its definition:
|1||It is measured in degrees by Celsius or Fahrenheit.||A||Wind|
|2||Water in the form of gas.||B||Temperature|
|3||Moisture that falls from the air to the ground||C||Atmosphere|
|4||The air between the Earth and space||D||Precipitation|
|5||The movement of the cold and warm air from high to low pressure areas||E||Water vapour|
Fill in the gaps. Use the vocabulary from the help box. One word is odd.
|shines blows there it predict forecasts|
1. How will people _________ weather in future?
2. When spring comes, the sun _________ brighter.
3. _______ are no clouds in the sky.
4. ______ is overcast day today.
5. Do you trust weather ______?
Put the words into the right order and write down the sentences:
1. the/ what/ is/ weather/ like/ today?
2. it/ we/ a/ is/ hot/ and/ thunderstorm/ very/ expect/ today.
3. tomorrow/ be/ it/ overcast/ will.
4. is/ it/ to/ going/ rain.
5. it/ sometimes/ fog/ and/ is/ the/ is/ thick/ foggy/ very.