Match the festival with the date of its celebration :
||One week before Lent
|| from the 6th till the 19th of January AD.
Fill in the missing words:
1. Belarusian life is full of c___________ and t____________ .
2. Ancient r________ may be seen in our customs and holidays.
3. Orthodox C___________ comes a week after the N____ Y_____.
4. People celebrate K________ from the 6th till the 19th of January AD.
5. They carry a star, others s_____carols, d____ up as Goats, Bears, Storks, Horses and Old Men.
6. People light b_____, perform traditional dances, sing folk s_____ and jump over the f______.
7. On the Eighth of March w______ are traditionally presented with f________ and gifts
8. Draniki is the most popular d_______ of Belarus.
9. People usually paint e____ for Easter.
10. We give flowers to v______ on Victory Day.
Put the words into the right order and write down the sentences:
1. important/ it/ very/ to/ is/ our/ follow/ traditions.
2. should/ know/ our/ we/ roots/ historic.
3. more/ is/ we/ should/ what/ our/ culture/ national / respect.
4. responsible/ we/ for/ our/ are/ heritage.
5. are/ a/ lot/ there/ places/ visit/ to/ of/ Belarus/ in.