Упражнение на контроль лексики уроков 1-3 раздела 8 для 10 класса.
Материалы предоставлены нашей коллегой Еленой Янкович.
Fill in the missing words or phrases Choose from the list.
|a reporter/ mass media / balanced /an interesting piece of news/at the newsagent’s /newsagent /newspaper /the latest news/deliver/ tabloid/ on the news/ broadcast /provide / unbiased /newsflash /broadsheet/ include/ sources/ sensational/ report|
- She’s just told me***.
- Have you heard *** from the Olympic Games?
- It sounds unbelievable but I heard it *** last night.
- *** is one of the mass media; a regularly printed document.
- *** is a type of popular newspaper with small pages which has many pictures and short simple reports.
- *** reach large numbers of people and can influence what they do or think.
- Someone who owns or works in a shop that sells newspapers and magazines is a ***.
- A brief news report on radio or television is a ***
- *** is a quality newspaper that is printed on large paper.
- Mass media *** radio stations, television channels, newspapers and magazines.
- They all *** us with news.
- The newspapers *** news to the people.
- I buy The Guardian because it’s an *** newspaper.
- The best way to use newspapers is to read as much news as you can, from as many *** as possible.
- To have a *** view of the world you should read different newspapers.
- I love The Guardian. It’s got quality to the articles and it’s not ***.
- **** is a person whose job is to discover information about news events and describe them for a newspaper or magazine or for radio or television.
- She’s writing a *** about people’s attitude to newspapers.
- How often is the news *** in your country?
- What newspapers do you usually buy *** ?