Fill in the missing words. Use the words from topical vocabulary.
1. After the death of his parents, he was raised in an ***.
2.The magazine conducted a *** to find out the favorite 100 movies of all time.
3. *** is a good teacher.
4.That house was *** some years ago.
5.Can we trust these ***?
6.The war has left thousands of children as ***.
7.We discussed our *** budget.
8.Temperatures were above *** all week.
9.In the fog, they got *** from the group.
10.Their marriage ended in ***.
Put the words into the right order and write the sentences:
1. the/ I / like/ of/ being/ don’t/ idea/ parent/ single/ a.
2. Her /very/ unkind / husband/ to / is/ her.
3. My/ went/ I / with/ uncle /to stay/ and / for / aunt/ a /days / few.
4.need/ Do/ moral / children/ guidance.
5.She/ happy/ a / had /very/ childhood.
6. to mother ( родить) / at / hope / least / child/ I/ one.
7.my/ comes/ first/ family.
8.He / genealogically/ his/ family/ tree/ charted.
Если вы нашли ошибку, пожалуйста, выделите фрагмент текста и нажмите Ctrl+Enter.