Unscramble the words:
1. oscutem 2. melbem 3. themna 4. naltiona 5.pestri
Make the correct sentences:
1. Kobrin is famous for
A.European bison. B. its park. C. its Pobeda Square and the Circus. D.its Big Ben.
2. Minsk is famous for
A. European bison. B.its park. C.its Pobeda Square and the Circus D.its Big Ben
3. London is famous for
A. European bison B. its park C.its Pobeda Square and the Circus. D. its Big Ben
4. Belovezhskaya Puscha is famous for
A. European bison B.its park C. its Pobeda Square and the Circus D.its Big Ben.
Put the words into the right order and write the sentences:
1. we/ proud / our/ are/ of / capital.
2. flag/ every/ has/ national/ its/ country.
3. Belarus / for/ white/ is/ famous/ its/ storks.
4. I/ never/ have/ to/ been/ Scotland.
5. Mike/ Britain/ year/ last/ visited.
6. Glasgow/ biggest/ is/ the/ city/ Scotland/ in.
Fill in the gaps with situable words:
Great ________ and Northern Ireland form ____ United Kingdom. The highest __________ in the UK is Ben Nevis. The longest _________ is the Severn.The weather in winter is not very ________ and _____ summer is not very ______. Over 57 mln _______ live there. They ______ in big towns and cities. The _________ of the country is London. The country is _________ for its cotton centre of England, Manchester.