Экзаменационные материалы для беседы по учебному предмету «Английский язык» для учащихся, сдающих выпускной экзамен по завершении обучения и воспитания на III ступени общего среднего образования (учитель Глушакова Т.П.) Card 1. Let’s talk about accommodation 1. Tell me about the house/flat you live in. 2. Do you want to move into a new house/flat? Why or
Let’s talk about international cooperation. Tell me how Belarus develops economic relations with other countries. Belarus is developing economic cooperation with neighbouring post-Soviet states and with foreign partners. Firstly, Belarus holds an active position in the Commonwealth of Independent States and the Eurasian Economic Union. Russia is our country’s major partner on financial, energy and
1. What national and international youth organisations do you know? 1. The biggest youth organization in Belarus is the BRSM.2. It unites young people from 14 to 31. 3. The BRSM promotes patriotism, develops youth’s initiative and involves young people in useful public activities. 4. In Britain the largest organizations are the Boy Scouts
1. What does your immediate family mean to you? 1. My home is the best place in the world for me.2. My family are the dearest people for me. 3. I’m happy to have a close and friendly family. 4. In my family I can speak freely about my problems.5. I always get support
1) Let’s talk about your future career. What is your idea of an ideal job? 1. There is a saying: “Find a job you love, and you will never work a day in your life.” 2. I would like to do what I really love. 3. I’d like to go to my work with
1. Our country is world-famous thanks to its artists, composers, etc. Tell me about some of them. 1. You are right. Our country is rich in talented people.2. Among them there are writers and musicians, cosmonauts and artists, sportsmen and politicians. 3. Some names are from Belarusian history and some are our contemporaries.4. The
1. Tell me about the latest scientific achievements and discoveries. 1. There are a lot of important inventions in history: telephone, computer, television, light bulb, paper, etc. 2. We got used to them and sometimes forget how important they are. 3. Science is developing and we benefit from it. 4. We use its achievements
1. Let’s talk about Great Britain. Would you like to visit Britain? 1. Of course, I would like to visit Britain. 2. I know a lot about the country from my English lessons. 3. I know that the country is situated on the British Isles and includes England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. 4.