Let’s talk about international cooperation. Tell me how Belarus develops economic relations with other countries. Belarus is developing economic cooperation with neighbouring post-Soviet states and with foreign partners. Firstly, Belarus holds an active position in the Commonwealth of Independent States and the Eurasian Economic Union. Russia is our country’s major partner on financial, energy and
1. What national and international youth organisations do you know? 1. The biggest youth organization in Belarus is the BRSM.2. It unites young people from 14 to 31. 3. The BRSM promotes patriotism, develops youth’s initiative and involves young people in useful public activities. 4. In Britain the largest organizations are the Boy Scouts
1. Our country is world-famous thanks to its artists, composers, etc. Tell me about some of them. 1. You are right. Our country is rich in talented people.2. Among them there are writers and musicians, cosmonauts and artists, sportsmen and politicians. 3. Some names are from Belarusian history and some are our contemporaries.4. The
1. Tell me about the latest scientific achievements and discoveries. 1. There are a lot of important inventions in history: telephone, computer, television, light bulb, paper, etc. 2. We got used to them and sometimes forget how important they are. 3. Science is developing and we benefit from it. 4. We use its achievements
1. Let’s talk about Great Britain. Would you like to visit Britain? 1. Of course, I would like to visit Britain. 2. I know a lot about the country from my English lessons. 3. I know that the country is situated on the British Isles and includes England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. 4.
What attracts tourists to Belarus? 1. Belarus has a lot of interesting places. 2. First, there are landmarks from the World Heritage List: Belovezhskaya Pushcha, the Struve Arc, Mir and Nesvizh castles. 3. Then there are places connected with the names of world famous people Kazimir Malevich, Ilya Repin, Zhores Alferov. 4. Braslav
1. Do you share the opinion that our planet is in danger? 1. Environment is the nature around us: air, water, trees, flowers, animals, birds and insects. 2. Nature has served people for many years. 3. Man’s interference in nature has dramatic results.4. Nowadays we face a lot of environmental problems: acid rains, global
1. What can you tell me about your school? 1. Our school is a modern building with three floors.2. On the ground floor there is the principal’s room, a gym and a dining room. 3. On the first floor there is a library, a teacher’s room and a lot of classrooms for different subjects.
Позади 3 четверти учебного года, ещё немного и для наших одиннадцатиклассников прозвучит последний звонок, а вслед за этим настанет пора экзаменов. К большому сожалению, у каждого учителя есть ученики, которые испытывают трудности при подготовке к экзамену. С одной стороны, такие учащиеся все свои силы направляют на подготовку по профильным предметам (физике, математике, биологии, химии). А
Study the list of expressions with have and go (BVIU Units 3-4) and do a small test. Fill in the missing words. He likes to have *** in bed on a Saturday morning. You can *** dinner as soon as you come home from school. We don’t have the *** for this excursion, we’ll visit