Listen to the conversation between a girl and a boy speaking about their family life and answer the questions below.
1. What do the boy and the girl say about their families?
2. Is the girl happy to have a family party?
3. What do John’s parents hope he will do after school?
1. Angela says that she often spends time with her parents, and John says he doesn’t see his parents so much. Angela says she has got a lot of cousins and John mentions his elder brother.
2. Yes, she is. She can’t wait for this party.
3. They hope he will follow tradition and join his uncle’s firm.
Если вы нашли ошибку, пожалуйста, выделите фрагмент текста и нажмите Ctrl+Enter.