Form 8. Unit 9. Lessons 1-2
Unscramble the words and translate them:
Match the parts of the phrases:
|1. a funny||A. going to the cinema|
|2. to fancy||B. concert|
|3. a spectacular||C. entertainment|
|4. to create||D. battle|
|5. a heroic||E. a lot of films|
Fill in the suitable words:
|Fancy Violence Entertain Creation Plot|
- The ___ of the book was exciting.
- I don’t ___ going out.
- Cinema doesn’t only ____ us, but enrich our emotions.
- There are a lot of ___ on TV.
- I know some facts about the __ of this film.
Make the sentences:
- of, films, my, is, “ Ice ”, one, favourite.
- created, Konstantin Ernst, a, lot, films, of, programmes, and.
- money, can’t, People, survive, without.
- had, “ Salyut 7 ”, success, a, spectacular.
- Every, my, evening, watch, family, TV.