31 марта 2019
Card 9 Elementary Level
|1. What does your immediate family mean to you?||1. My home is the best place in the world for me.|
2. My family are the dearest people for me.
3. I’m happy to have a close and friendly family.
4. In my family I can speak freely about my problems.
5. I always get support and understanding from my family.
6. My immediate family are my parents and my siblings.
7. I love and respect my parents.
8. I love my sister/brother.
9. Sometimes we disagree, but I always know they are always there for me. 10. I have no doubt that family is very important.
|2. Are there any family traditions that you follow?||Yes, there are. We usually celebrate family holidays and have dinner together.|
|3. What questions will you ask a British teenager about his/her extended family?||Have you got any cousins? |
How old are your grandparents?
What traditions have you got in your family?
|4. What can you advise people who want to have a close and happy family?||Love, respect and support your family members, avoid quarrels and be willing to compromise.|
|5. They say that parents and children have difficulties understanding each other because of the generation gap. What do you think about it?||There has always been some misunderstanding between generations. I can’t say it’s a generation gap. It is because people don’t try to understand each other.|