1. My home is the best place in the world for me. 2. My family are the dearest people for me. 3. I’m happy to have a close and friendly family. 4. In my family I can speak freely about my problems. 5. I always get support and understanding from my family. 6. My immediate family are my parents and my siblings. 7. I love and respect my parents. 8. I love my sister/brother. 9. Sometimes we disagree, but I always know they are always there for me. 10. I have no doubt that family is very important.
2. Are there any family traditions that you follow?
Yes, there are. We usually celebrate family holidays and have dinner together.
3. What questions will you ask a British teenager about his/her extended family?
Have you got any cousins? How old are your grandparents? What traditions have you got in your family?
4. What can you advise people who want to have a close and happy family?
Love, respect and support your family members, avoid quarrels and be willing to compromise.
5. They say that parents and children have difficulties understanding each other because of the generation gap. What do you think about it?
There has always been some misunderstanding between generations. I can’t say it’s a generation gap. It is because people don’t try to understand each other.
Если вы нашли ошибку, пожалуйста, выделите фрагмент текста и нажмите Ctrl+Enter.