Make possible phrases and translate them:
||to be born
||from her classmates
||to the museum
||to have smth
||a field trip
||at his young age
||to set her apart
Fill in the suitable words:
- Our *** was excellent!
- Jack decided to *** when he was 31.
- Can you *** your surname, please?
- I have a lot in *** with my best friend.
- His poor sport abilities*** him *** from his classmates.
- You should watch TV within *** limits.
- I have a *** not to believe your words.
- David’s *** were rich and famous people.
Make the sentences:
- interests, They, have, common.
- in, granddad, My, born, was, 1934.
- Jill, today, the, know, Do, you, reason, left, early, so?
- her, strange, Her, character, sets, from, apart, other, students.
Если вы нашли ошибку, пожалуйста, выделите фрагмент текста и нажмите Ctrl+Enter.