1. Do you share the opinion
that our planet is in danger?
||1. Environment is the nature around us: air, water, trees, flowers, animals, birds and insects. |
2. Nature has served people for many years.
3. Man’s interference in nature has dramatic results.
4. Nowadays we face a lot of environmental problems: acid rains, global warming, pollution in its many forms, disappearance of forests, animal extinction, etc.
5. Our planet is in danger.
6. It needs our help and we should protect it.
2. Do you recycle or throw
away all the waste?
||I try to sort out waste, especially paper, glass and plastic, and put it in separate containers. |
3. Ask your British friend
what environmental problems they are concerned about.
||What environmental problems have you got?What do you do to protect nature?|
How are animals and birds protected?
4. Give a piece of advice on
what people can do to protect the environment.
||Stop wasting paper. |
Limit unnecessary car journeys.
Avoid wasting gas and water.
5. If you have a chance to
start a campaign to help the environment, what will you campaign for?
||I think, it would be a campaign against using private cars. I would promote an idea of using bikes instead. |