1) Let’s talk about your
future career. What is your idea of an ideal job?
||1. There is a saying: “Find a job you love, and you will never work a day in your life.” |
2. I would like to do what I really love.
3. I’d like to go to my work with pleasure every day.
4. An ideal job is also a job where you can use your knowledge effectively.
5. I am ready to be trained and to improve my professional skills.
6. I’d like to grow in the company and move up the ladder.
7. In short, I want to enjoy the profession and have a profitable job.
8. It’s not easy to find an ideal job because money always matters.
2) Some people think that it
is necessary to have a good command of a foreign language to get a good job. Do
you agree with this?
|| I agree. I think that good jobs require a good knowledge of a foreign language. English is the language of business, science and computing, a lot of useful information is in English. |
3) Imagine that you are an
employer at the job interview. What questions would you ask a person applying
for the job?
What are your
What are you good at?
Can you work in a team?
4) What would you advise a
person who is about to go to a job interview?
1. Prepare for the interview
2. Dress smartly.
3. Enter the room with a
4. Keep your answers simple,
relevant and interesting.
5) Explain what things
people should take into consideration when choosing a career?
People should choose a
profession to their interests. They should take into account their traits of
character. The profession should guarantee good living conditions and give