do vs make 1
Вставьте do или make.
Помните о необходимости изменять некоторые временные формы.
При необходимости вернитесь к ТЕОРИИ ещё раз.
1. Shall I *** some coffee?
2. He’d *** a chocolate cake.
3. He’s *** very well at school (= his work is good).
4. She *** all her own clothes.
5. Over 340 arrests were ***.
6. Both mother and baby are *** well (= after the birth of the baby).
7. The pot is *** to withstand high temperatures.
8. He works for a company that *** garden furniture.
9. I’m *** some research on the subject.
10. The label on the box said ‘*** in Taiwan’.
11. I have a number of things to *** today.
12. Butter is *** out of/from milk.
13. I *** aerobics once a week.
14. John Huston *** some great films.
15. I like listening to the radio when I’m *** the ironing.
16. What did she *** for a living?
17. The film was *** by Goldcrest Productions.
18. So why didn’t Garbo *** any films after 1941?
19. What’s Tom *** these days?
20. Kids *** such a mess in the kitchen.
21. Just seeing Woody Allen’s face is enough to *** me laugh.
22. I’m *** physics, biology and chemistry.
23. I must *** a telephone call.
24. I need to *** a trip to the shops.
25. Are you good at *** crosswords?
26. We must *** a decision by tomorrow.
27. You’re not *** any effort.
28. Someone has *** a mistake/an error.
29. The local dramatic society is *** ‘Hamlet’ next month.
30. We’re *** good progress.
31. She has *** a request for a new car.
32. We *** an offer of ?150 000 for the house.
33. She *** a short speech.
34. Shall we *** a start on the work?
35. How many miles did you *** during your tour?
36. Can I *** a suggestion?
37. There’s a drunk at the door *** trouble.
38. The car was ***ing 90 miles an hour.
39. Let’s *** a circle.
40. Those seven bright stars *** the shape of a saucepan.
41. She *** $100 000 a year as a doctor.
42. She *** a year at college, but then dropped out.
43. How do you *** a living as a painter?
44. The company has *** huge profits/losses.
45. He’s very good at *** new friends.
1. They are *** а TV programme about the case.
2. The gang *** a warehouse and a supermarket.
3. Something’s *** a scratch in the counter.
4. He *** us some coffee.
5. Helen *** no attempt to stop him.
6. No one wanted to *** a clear decision on the project.
7. Nobody’s perfect — we all *** mistakes.
8. We’ve *** some progress, but there’s still a long way to go.
9. People can eat more healthily without *** major changes to their diet.
10. This study *** an outstanding contribution to our understanding of the disease.
11. Stop *** so much noise!
12. Matthew *** a note of the car’s number and informed the police.
13. The minister will *** a statement on that issue later today.
14. The film always *** me cry.
15. The noise in the school *** learning difficult.
16. The smell of fish *** me feel ill.
17. That haircut *** you look ten years younger.
18. Ноw much harm did the oil crisis *** to our economy?
19. Listening to the news just *** me angry these days.
20. It was television that *** her so popular.
21. I’d like to *** it clear that I had nothing to do with this.
22. They *** him head teacher after Joanne left.
23. I’m not going to apologize and you can’t *** me!
24. I am afraid the business is *** badly — profits are right down.
25. They *** us work for 12 hours a day.
26. They *** him tell the truth by depriving him of food.
27. We were *** to learn fifty new words every week.
28. I’ve *** an appointment for you with the doctor for tomorrow’s morning.
29. She *** about $2,000 a month.
30. You can *** a lot of money playing the stock market.
31. Sam! I haven’t seen you in a while — how are you ***?
32. Can you *** a living from painting?
33. The company *** a small profit in its first year.
34. Four and two *** six.
35. Grandpa’s not *** too well — we had to take him to hospital last night.
36. Her job has something to *** with computers.
37. It was the children’s choir that really *** the performance.
38. Diane would *** a good teacher — she’s so patient.
39. Don’t you think the novel would *** a great film?
40. The scandal will *** serious damage to his reputation.
41. I *** yoga twice a week.
42. There are nine people coming, plus me, which *** ten.
43. While I’m in Norway, I want to *** some skiing.
44. I’m going to show you how to *** a box for your tools.
45. Have you *** your math assignment yet?
1. She was sitting in front of the mirror *** her hair.
2. The company has been *** quality furniture for over 200 years.
3. What have you *** to your hair?
4. How is Mary *** in her new job/school?
5. *** a list of all the things you need.
6. Many shops are *** badly because of the economic situation.
7. I’ve never been able to *** crosswords.
8. Who’s going to *** the tea?
9. Our house was *** while we were away. (robbed)
10. The photo *** her look much older than she really is.
11. Diane *** anthropology at university.
12. I like him because he *** me laugh.
13. It’s an old car and it’s *** over 80 000 miles.
14. My parents always *** me do my homework before I go out.
15. We were ***i 150 (km an hour) along the motorway.
16. The cup has *** a mark on the table.
17. We *** the journey to Wales in five hours.
18. What do you *** (for a living) (= What is your job)?
19. She hopes to *** a living (=earn the money she needs to live) from writing children’s books.
20. After lunch Elizabeth and I *** the washing up.
21. Think twice before *** anything
22. He’s *** a fortune (=earned a lot of money) selling computers on the Internet.
23. A few bombs can *** a lot of damage.
24. It’ll *** you good to take a rest.
25. How easy is it to *** money out of gardening?
26. What does your father ***?
27. Connie *** well at school and graduated with honours.
28. They provide design services and *** printing and packaging.
29. They *** a good range of herbal tea.
30. I’d like to *** maths at university.
31. Have you *** your homework yet?
32. Its beautiful beaches *** this a highly popular area with tourists.
33. You need to *** more exercise.
34. *** a hole in the paper.
35. It’s a pleasure *** business with you.
36. It’s your turn to *** the dishes.
37. Could I *** a suggestion?
38. It must take her ages to *** her make-up in the mornings.
39. I *** French for five years.
40. The police were called but no arrests were ***.
41. I’ve been *** the housework all day.
42. Will anyone help me *** the washing-up?
43. John was *** breakfast in the kitchen.
44. My parents don’t let me go out unless I’ve *** my homework.
45. The company *** a lot of business in China.
1. His attitude *** him very unpopular with colleagues.
2. A mistake like that can *** a lot of damage to your career.
3. I was *** to wait four hours before I was examined by a doctor
4. I followed his advice but it *** more harm than good.
5. I suppose we should *** a start on cleaning this room.
6. It usually takes me a couple of hours to *** my homework.
7. He *** no attempt to apologize.
8. She’s gone to the supermarket to *** the shopping.
9. You could have *** more effort to talk to him.
10. The doctor *** some tests.
11. I can’t *** a decision just yet.
12. Fraser spent some time in Egypt *** some archaeological research.
13. Scientists are *** research on two types of vaccine.
14. I need to *** a quick phone call.
15. Have you decided which course you want to *** at university?
16. The Prince *** a short speech.
17. Anyone can *** a mistake.
18. Can I **** a suggestion?
19. It was this movie which *** him a star.
20. The committee will meet to *** their final decision.
21. He *** her a toy horse, using just some straw and bamboo twigs.
22. I think someone has *** a mistake.
23. How would you like your steak ***?
24. Jane *** coffee while the guests were finishing their dessert.
25. They *** paper from old rugs.
26. We *** curtains out of some old material we found.
27. Joan *** me a beautiful dress for my wedding.
28. A family of mice had *** their nest in the roof.
29. The Russians were not ready to *** business with American companies.
30. She *** her own wedding dress.
31. What did your Dad *** for a living? He was a teacher.
32. They met while they were *** a film.
33. When was the last time you *** a cake?
34. It might *** some good if you talk to him about the problem.
35. The fresh air has *** me good.
36. Stop ***ing such a fuss!
37. One or two chocolate cookies won’t *** you any harm.
38. Frost can *** a lot of damage.
39. Stop arguing with me, Daryl, and *** as you’re told!
40. I can’t *** this sum.
41. The President will *** a statement on that issue later today.
42. I know enough Japanese to *** myself understood.
43. Are your roses ***ing all right this year?
44. I *** rather well when I traded in my car — they gave me a good price for it.
45. I can’t come out tonight — I’ve got to *** my history essay.
Note:Примеры взяты из аутентичных словарей. Данные материалы могут быть использованы для подготовки к централизованному тестированию по английскому языку.