Итоговый тест 1 четверть 7 класс
Итоговый тест за 1 четверть 7 класс прислала наша постоянная читательница и коллега Виктория Змитрович. В задании 8 блог не сохранил картинки, поэтому рекомендую скачать тест по ссылке внизу статьи.
I. Define if the action is finished or unfinished.
- I have talked to him today.
- It has been raining for an hour, but now the rain has stopped.
- He has read the text only once.
- We have been studying in the college for 2 years now.
- Alice Baker has been living in Toronto since 1979.
II. Open the brackets using the Present Perfect Tense.
- My father knows so much because he (to travel) a lot.
- I already (to do) my homework. Now I can go for a walk.
- What you (to prepare) for today?
- He (not to eat) yesterday.
- You (to see) Mary today?
III. Open the brackets using the Present Perfect Continuous Tense.
- Maria (to learn) English for two years.
- Hello, Tom. I (to look) for you all morning. Where have you been?
- I (to think) about what you said and I’ve decided to take your advice.
- We always go to Ireland for our holidays. We (to go) there for years.
- Sarah is very tired. She (to work) very hard recently.
IV. Choose the right variant.
- Have you read/Have you been reading that newspaper yet? Can I have it?
- How long have you been cleaning/have you cleaned that car?
- Haven’t you finished/ Have you been finishing it yet?
- He is living/has been living in Manchester since 1990.
- I’ve played/I’ve been playing tennis twice this week.
V. Fill in the gaps choosing the words from the box.
fit trainers good-looking sun-tanned like full clothes sandals shoulder-length jeans dark
Maria is a (1) … girl with (2) …(3)… wavy hair. She has blue eyes and (4) … lips. She looks (5) … her mother. She is tall and (6) … enough. Last week she returned from her summer holidays, so she looks (7) … . She prefers sporty style of (8) … that’s why she usually wears different T-shirts, most of the time she wears (9) … and rarely trousers. Her favourite shoes are her white (10) …, but in summer she prefers to wear (11) …, to feel comfortable in such hot weather.
VI. Put is or are.
- Money … not everything.
- The clothes in the basket … dirty.
- The freshest news … the latest one.
- People … always egoistic.
- Yesterday in the attic I found my great grandfather’s spectacles. The spectacles … useless, as one glass is broken.
VII. Fill in the gaps with the right word.
- I always buy newspapers at the … .
- You can buy the best cookies in California at Bouchon… .
- When she is ill she buys medicines at … .
- It’s better to go to the … we will there everything we need.
- I prefer to buy clothes at the … .
VIII. Match words with pictures.
a) b) c) d) e) f) g) h) i) j)
- baseball cap;